It was Daddy’s first Father’s Day this year.. He isn’t big on these days of mass celebration but I thought we would do something special for him anyway. This is what we needed:
- Three white letters: a ‘D’, an ‘A’ and a ‘Y’. I got these from Etsy and found many places do them
- A sunny day and a nicely cut lawn
- A happy well rested and well fed baby
- A couple of aunties to make said baby smile
- A camera
- A multi aperture photo frame
And this was the result.. (Have cropped my monkey’s face out of the images below, but his face was priceless)..
I popped the first three in a frame to read ‘Dad’ and made a card with all five to say ‘Daddy’. I was really proud of how it turned out but not sure my husband loved it as much as I thought he would😂😂.