This post is a little late (me and my munchkin have both been ill), but last week my little bear turned 5 months old. It really is crazy how quickly he is growing, and I’m loving every new stage (sounds so cliched but it’s true).
Things that are new with us:
- My baby is teething.. Big time! Everything is in his mouth, all of the time.
- Sami sleeps in his own room, as of two weeks ago. I do miss him but we were both waking each other up with no need (particularly me waking him).
- He now weighs 14 pound 7oz (as of two weeks ago)
- He’s baby babble game is strong (includes squeals and screams for attention), it’s just too cute.
- He loves walks in his baby carrier (mainly as he can be close to mummy).
- Sami is loving nursery rhymes and chuckles when we dance.
- He chuckles and chuckles and chuckles, he is such a happy boy and his laugh is so infectious. He loves making people laugh. And often laughs at strangers.
- He has discovered his feet! And he loves kicking them and watching them move.
- He can now grab things with his hands, and grabs pretty much everything. Mummy’s hair is his favourite.
- But, out of everything, daddy is his favourite thing in the world. He gets super excited to see and play with daddy. I love watching them.
I’m looking forward to the next month and watching my baby learn more and more cute things. I can’t believe he will be six months already!